WHAT DOES IT MATTER,...
WHEN YOUR LOVE IS GONE?
I should know. I have been divorced twice, married thrice.
A cruel messenger is sent to the rebellious, but God's Word, once heard and obeyed, turns bitter pools into blessings. All of us should pursue righteousness by faith, straining to hear every word that proceeds from the mouth of a heavenly Father. I have lived on both sides of this fence, knowing blessing and the furnace of affliction and hope that understanding gained can now help you.
1. CRY OUT FOR WISDOM. MOST PEOPLE ARE IN PAIN BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO LISTEN!
2. LISTEN WITH INTENT TO OBEY, BUT UNDERSTAND OBEDIENCE IS ACHIEVED THROUGH FAITH!
3. BE PATIENT IN YOUR SUFFERING. GOD WILL RESTORE THE YEARS THE LOCUSTS HAVE EATEN!
4. PUT ON THE GARMENTS OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS. THE BIGGER YOU MAKE YOUR GOD, THE SMALLER YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE.
5. LOVE YOUR ENEMY AND WATCH GOD FIGHT YOUR BATTLES FOR YOU.
Listen to the song and then, if you so desire, read on for a fuller understanding.
This is a re-visit to an old song, with new vocal and guitars and general sound enhancement from the benefit of better studio equipment in my "Bird In A Tree" home studio. Tony Drake of Lightway Studios is thanked for his beautiful backing arrangement.
IF YOUR MOBILE DOES NOT WANT SEE THE ABOVE PLAYER, TRY CLICKING HERE: IF THE PLAYER STILL DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE USE MOZILLA FIREFOX. WE ARE WORKING ON THE ISSUE IN SOME OTHER BROWSERS.
Like A Bird In A Tree
A Musical Life Blog